This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Originally from: Baltimore, Maryland!!!

Where did you graduate from?: I got my undergrad and first Master’s from Morgan State University and I also got certified as an Audio Engineer at Sheffield State University.

What were your previous jobs before you started working at LMC?: I worked in Radio after college in Baltimore for WEAA. (Which he was featured in gavin Magazine in March 2001) I was also a program director, and taught at Delaware State University, Morgan State University, and Claflion State University.

Tell us more about yourself: I’ve been in the music industry for many years as an Audio Engineer, Producer, Publisher, and Business Owner. I have a wife of 3 years, and a baby on the way!

YAY! That’s so exciting! Congratulations! Do you know if it’s a boy or a girl?: No, my wife and I want to be surprised!

Surprises are fun! So, how long have you been teaching at LMC?: 3 years.

Besides teaching classes, what else are you involved with on campus?: I’m the faculty moderator for WLMU (Le Moyne Radio) and LCTV (Le Moyne TV).

What are some other fun facts about yourself?: I like to spend time with family and friends. I’m currently a student at SU studying for my M.B.A while majoring in Marketing. I will be graduating in the spring of 2013.

What was your dream job growing up?: I would love to do cartoon voice over’s. It’s still a dream job of mine.

If you could stop everything and go anywhere, where and why?: Hmm…I would go to South Africa to dive off the coast and swim with the great white sharks!

Wow! That’s very adventurous! Do you like sharks? I’m terrified!: Yeah! I think that’d be so cool to experience!

Who is your favorite actor(s)/actress(es)? Why?: Johnny Depp because I think he’s the greatest actor in the world! He can play so many different roles and characters, and succeeds at them all. Also, Sidney Poitier because he was one of the best black males to ever make it on the big screen.

How does it feel being a Campus Celebrity?: I appreciate the recognition! My goal is to help students and this generation to become better than the one before. As long as students are advancing, that’s where I find joy!

Junior Communications Major with a concentration in Journalism. Minors in Creative Writing, Art, English, and Business.