david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cheap Halloween Costume Ideas for HER!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.
Costume Ideas for Her .. (For Cheap!)

Sooo  Halloween’s  almost  here  and  your  wondering  what  your’e  going  to  wear.  Costume  ideas  are  swimming  and  clashing  around in  your  head like  goldfish  in  a  bag.  Well  Here  are  a  few  cute  costume  ideas  that  wont  put  a  hole  in  your  bedazzled  wallet.

Mrs. Claus
Tis’ The Season!  Well  not   exactly. Though it isn’t time for the holidays just yet, dressing as the wife to St. Nick  is  quite  easy  and  affordable.  Likely  already  in  your  closet  is  a  red  dress  and  black  belt.  Accompany  that  with  some  tights,  and  black  or  red  shoes.  Don’t  forget  to  pick up some glasses, & a red  santa hat  for  only $2.69 at Kmart.com and  you  can  begin  to  practice  your “Ho, Ho, Ho”.

Bat Woman
All black everything is the key to pulling off this seductive costume. Put on your most form fitting leggings, boots, tank-top, and belt.  Bright  yellow  accessories  add  to  the  look  and  a  black  eye  mask  seals  the  deal. If you can’t find any of these things in the closet, don’t fret! JCpenny’s & Macy’s have a nice selection on dark colored garments and bright accessories. For Under $10, Amazon.com is the go to spot for all different designs of eye masks.

Marge  Simpson
Now  on  air  for  its  26th  season,  The  Simpsons  is  still  running  strong.  Iconic  mom,  Marge  Simpson  is  easily  recognizable  and  not  hard  to  imitate.  First  you’ll need  some  red  pearls.  Then  oh  course,  a  halter  top  lime  green  dress,  and  shiny  red  shoes.  Lastly  and  most  importantly  is  the  blue  hair.  Shown are  options  of  the  curly  tall  blue  beehive wig,  or  a  navy blue  hair  style.  Either  is  fine  depending  on  the  direction  your  trying  to  go. UtopiaBase.com has wigs for just $25 and a few more bucks will get you some faux red pearls at Walmart. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.