BOND Is On The Rise

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

What is B.O.N.D? 

B.O.N.D Means Brothers of a New Direction and is a Multicultural community based organization created to helps raise awareness of issues of importance to students of color,particularly men of color, on Le Moyne’s campus. Even though the club’s initial start up involved males , the club has accepted females/ Sisters too as well as women of various cultural backgrounds.In the past two years, there was a decline of BO.N.D’s appearance for reason unknown to the public. Last year, it was the “sisters” who were left behind during the decline of BO.N.D’s appearance and instead of standing back to watch, the “sisters” stood their grounds and fought to keep BO.N.D alive with weekly meetings and event planning. The club succeeded for the year, it was a struggle but the club remained.This year, BO.N.D gained a “brother” as president and retained a board full of “sisters”. The Board Members are Elijah Rudisell (President) Stephanie Tavares (Vice President) Kadisha Kentish (Secretary), Diane Ramjit (Public Relations) and I, Tiffany Howell (Treasurer). We work diligently to increase our appearance on campus and revive BO.N.D’s name. Recently, we had many successful events starting with participant in DIVE, BO.N.D Salon, the memorable Open Mic Night, volunteer in Le Moyne’s Got Talent, and our new Game Night, which as requested is to return in the near future. With these events and their successes, BO.N.D has more to offer the Le Moyne Community.

For more Information on BO.N.D, follow us

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004693429434&fref=ts

Twitter: @BOND_LMC

Instagram: Bond Lmc

Look for our event s in the Stall Street, Le Moyne’s Echo Page and Flyers everywhere.