5 Signs It’s Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

5 Signs Fall It’s Fall

It’s unavoidable, the summer has ended *sigh.* BUT the next best (in my opinion) season is finally here… FALL. It may be here faster than you know it, though. The signs are popping up all over and it’s getting me all hyped up! Here are a couple signs that it’s finally Fall!

1. As much as we all dread it, school is back in session. But this is the best time to be on campus because if you didn’t know, Le Moyne has the most beautiful campus in the fall. The trees turn bright colors and if you look out from the over pass of the tunnel, the colors of Syracuse are incredible. Nothing gets better than that.

2. This is a PSA about the PSL: IT’S BACK. Yep, that’s right, Pumpkin Spice lattes are back at Starbucks and better than ever! (Now made with real pumpkin!!) I got to experience the deliciousness myself the other day and let me tell you: I was in heaven. If you’re not into the sheer taste bud pleasure of the PSL, don’t worry, the seasonal cousin of the PSL the Salted Caramel Mocha frapp is back in action as well! You’re welcome ;)!

3. Bath and Body Works has their fall collection out! My personal favorite scent being Pumpkin Pecan Waffle, but there are many other varieties of fall inspired scents to bathe yourself in.

4. Rugby season has kicked off! It’s not about football or soccer, it’s all about the Le Moyne Men’s Rugby team! Every Saturday afternoon, you are more than likely to find me and my two best friends (who also happen to write for HC, Maddie and Courtney ) sitting on the hill of the rugby field watching the men in short shorts get down and dirty. We happen to be their biggest fans, which may have something to do with 2/3 of us dating players; mine of which happens to be the incredibly handsome captain of the team ;). They have a game every Saturday through October!

5. The final sign that fall has arrived? It’s apple picking time! I happened to stop by the Beak and Skiff orchards last weekend and had a great time. They’ve expanded and now have a little café (they have to die for apple pie) and a tavern (for all of you 21 and older) where you can sample their hard cider and apple wine! So, grab your girlfriends and get going!

Alright ladies, break out your Bean Boots and Shep Shirts and get ready for those cool fall nights!

(Photos courtesy of Google.com)

(Gifs courtesty of Giphy.com)

Le Moyne College '17 Biology major Dance minor
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.