ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Gifts for your Roomie under $20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

The holidays are coming up, and we’re all feeling the stress of finals and running out of all the money we made at our summer jobs. Your roomie/best friend/sister deserves the world, but you can’t afford to break the bank. These 10 gift ideas are perfect for the girl who deserves the best without making you go broke.

1. Colourpop “On A Whim” Mini Set ($18)

This mini ultra satin liquid lip set from super-affordable brand Colourpop features 5 on trend rosy nude shades in a mini, travel-friendly size that is perfect for your friend who loves to try out new lip colors.

2. Urban Outfitters “Pocket Kim Wisdom” ($10)

This portable book from Urban Outfitters features Kim Kardashian’s most iconic quotes, such as “Stretchmarks are my biggest fear of life.” This little gem is perfect for your Kardashian-obsessed friend.

3. Forever 21 “Bear Face Mittens” ($10)

Great for the friend who is always complaining about cold hands! These adorable little bear face mittens are cute and functional for the cold winter days ahead.

4. Ulta “Philosophy Holiday Handbook Set” ($20)

Along with the cold winter air comes dry, cracked hands! Help your bestie prevent them with these nourishing “ultra-rich hand creams,” in Raspberries & Cream, Fresh Cream, and Apricots & Cream.

5. H&M’s “2-pack Wool Blend Socks” ($13)

Does anything scream “holidays” more than warm, cozy socks? This festive set of red patterned socks will be sure to keep your friends feet warm and stylish in their winter boots.

6. Bath & Body Works “Eucalyptus Tea Lather & Lotion Gift Set” ($20)

What better way to get your roomie through the stress of finals week than with a calming set of stress relief body wash and lotion?!

7. Ulta’s “Essie Winter Collection Mini Set” ($18)

This set of 4 mini nail polishes has every color they’ll need this winter for holiday parties and cozy at-home spa days!

8. Sephora’s “Belif Bestsellers On-The-Go” Kit ($20)

This handy little kit includes all of the Korean skincare brands bestsellers in mini form! From cleansing foam to moisturizer, this set will keep your bestie’s skin flawless, radiant, and protected from the harsh winter air.

9. Urban Outfitters “Pantone Notebooks Set” ($20)

So perfect for the upcoming spring semester! Gift your roomie this set of 10 colorful notebooks inspired by Pantone paint chips so they can take notes in style.

10. Chipotle Gift Card ($1-$20)

Self-explanatory.

19. Junior at Le Moyne College. Obsessed with wine, friends, fun, and food.
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.