10 Celeb Alums of Jesuit Colleges

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

10 Celeb Alums of Jesuit Colleges

One of the “coolest” parts about being a senior at Le Moyne is that when you graduate, you can market yourself as an alumni of a Jesuit institution. For some reason this has a lot of clout in the real world. Why? Who knows! But here are 10 celebrities that have also attended Jesuit colleges!

1. Clinton Kelly

Before starring on The Chew and, even more notable, What Not To Wear Kelly walked the halls of Boston College!

2. Amy Poehler

Who would’ve known that the SNL alum, was also an alum of a Jesuit institution?

3. Anne Burrell

This Food Network icon got her Jesuit education from Canisius College!

4. Taylor Schilling

Orange is the new maroon for this Fordham University alum.

5. Donald Trump

We kind of lol’d at this one… it’s probably “fake news” anyway.

6. Shemar Moore

Agent Morgan is an alum of Santa Clara University.

7. Holly Madison

Before falling Down The Rabbit Hole, this former playmate fell into a Jesuit education.

8. Mila Kunis

Our favorite Bad Mom is an alum of Loyola Marymount University.

9. Tyra Banks

Tyra proves time and time again that she’s a jack of all trades. Of course the former the model has a Jesuit education.

10. Keegan Michael Key

The actor/comedian is an alum of the University of Detroit Mercy!

Sarah Touey is a traveler, entrepeneur, and college student. Growing up in Pringle, Pennsylvania Sarah is a graduate of Wyoming Seminary College Prep and is a senior at Le Moyne College. A dual Marketing & Finance Major, Sarah spends her time outside the classroom with her friends, exploring Central New York, and staying an active member of the Le Moyne community. Chapter Lead for Her Campus, Student Coordinator for the Jesuit University Humanitarian Action Network, Class Representative for the Le Moyne Student Programming Board, and Vice President of Amnesty International & Habitat for Humanity. Besides staying active at Le Moyne. Sarah is the Founder & CEO of "GT: The Next Generation of Marketing". Sarah's passions including volunteering, advocacy, and sports.