Letter From the Editor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lawrence chapter.

Dear Her Campus™ Lawrence Readers,

In the hustle and bustle of our busy lives on campus we often forget how important it is to take a few moments to thank the people who make us who we are. Fittingly, I wanted to thank you so much for your continued support of our site. Since the serendipitous day last winter when Annie Kaiser ’11 pitched the idea of starting HC LU to Panhellenic Council, we have grown from a meager team of three, to ten amazing people. This is just the start.

We’re constantly brainstorming ways to appeal to a wider base of readers by covering current topics and interacting with the very people who make this all possible: you. As a growing magazine, we’re on the search for student writers, photographers and pop-culture enthusiasts who are willing to share our vision to provide our readers with content that pertains to collegiette™ Lawrence life. That’s why our readers can now contact us directly via email with any topics that they’d like to see covered on our site.

Thank you, again, for reading Her Campus™ Lawrence and look out for an incredibly exciting HC LU-sponsored event coming to you soon!

Sincerely,
Ariella Morik
Campus Correspondent and President

Ariella Morik is a senior at Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin studying English and Film Studies. She has served as Vice-President of Her Campus™ Lawrence for the past year and is excited to take the position of Campus Correspondent. She is an active student within her academic department and is Vice President of Programming and Social Events of the Alpha Zeta chapter of Delta Gamma. After graduation, she plans to pursue a law degree or a masters in creative writing. When she's not busy with her academic and co-curricular engagements, she finds time to run outdoors and spend time with her friends.