Get to Know: Mary Ann Summers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lawrence chapter.

Many students may have seen Mary Ann Summers working in Kaplan’s Café on campus. However, what they may not know is that she runs her own business called Pursenalized Memories where she re-fabricates old clothing into memories; military uniforms into pillows, grandpa sweaters into mittens, etc. She loves sushi and listening to the classics, jazz, and country and if she could travel anywhere she would go to Europe for the art, architecture, and history. For more information on her business, you can go to: http://pursenalized.com/ 

Getting to know the staff at Lawrence is fun! You never know who may surprise you with their interests.

Ariella Morik is a senior at Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin studying English and Film Studies. She has served as Vice-President of Her Campus™ Lawrence for the past year and is excited to take the position of Campus Correspondent. She is an active student within her academic department and is Vice President of Programming and Social Events of the Alpha Zeta chapter of Delta Gamma. After graduation, she plans to pursue a law degree or a masters in creative writing. When she's not busy with her academic and co-curricular engagements, she finds time to run outdoors and spend time with her friends.