This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lawrence chapter.

Full Name:
Anita Jo Babbitt

Year: Sophomore

Major: History/Education

Single or Taken: Taken

Activities at LU: Women’s soccer!

Favorite thing to do on a Girls’ Night Out: Just chill with the girls and have deep ass conversations together

Ideal place to travel: Africa, especially Kenya

Favorite workout jam: Mind You Manners by Chitty Bang

Future plans: To become a high school history teacher. I love to work with kids, and history intrigues me.

Random fact: My snort got me into college.

Kelsi Bruun-Bryant is a sophomore at Lawrence University pursuing an undergraduate degree in English and Spanish. She works in the Lawrence University Office of Multicultural Affairs as the Web Coordinator, is an active member of the Alpha Zeta chapter of the Delta Gamma Fraternity, and volunteers at a variety of non-profit organizations in the greater community on a regular basis. Kelsi will be studying abroad in Santiago, Chile this coming fall where she hopes to perfect her skills in the Spanish language. After graduation from Lawrence University, she hopes to get involved in the field of marketing, continue writing, and pursue a graduate degree in an English-related topic. 
Ariella Morik is a senior at Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin studying English and Film Studies. She has served as Vice-President of Her Campus™ Lawrence for the past year and is excited to take the position of Campus Correspondent. She is an active student within her academic department and is Vice President of Programming and Social Events of the Alpha Zeta chapter of Delta Gamma. After graduation, she plans to pursue a law degree or a masters in creative writing. When she's not busy with her academic and co-curricular engagements, she finds time to run outdoors and spend time with her friends.