Top 5 Advent Calendars of 2018

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Laurier Brantford chapter.

Is there anything better than counting down the days until Christmas with an advent calendar? I didn’t think so. Make the wait less painful by indulging in some of the best advent calendars of 2018!

1. The Sugar Trip 24 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar – Nyx Cosmetics

Brought to you by Nyx Cosmetics – a makeup lover’s dream advent calendar that will not disappoint. This calendar features a number of lip colours, eyeshadows, highlighters and bronzers. What better way to get your holiday look on?  

2. Wine Advent Calendar – Virgin Wines

Another top contender on my list – Virgin Wine’s Wine Advent Calendar, featuring 24 bottles of pure wine enjoyment. Need I say more?

3. 24 Days of Beard Treats – The Beard Man Co.

Now ladies, don’t forget about the special men in your life. Never worry about itchy beard/mustache kisses ever again. Treat your dudes right and tame their manes with 24 days worth of beard oil to keep things smooth sailing.

4. Accessory Advent Calendar – H&M

I am SO excited about this one. H&M’s very own accessory advent calendar to keep you ladies fresh for the holidays. This assortment of gold jewelry will make you fall in love. Seriously though, how cute are those reindeer earrings?

5. DIY Advent Calendar

Don’t want to break the bank for an advent calendar? No worries! Pinterest is full of great DIY ideas for all the creative souls out there. And the best part – you can choose to fill your advent calendar with whatever you want! Chocolates, candies, beer, avocado toast…anything your heart desires!

Happy holidays, Golden Hawks! Let the countdown begin!

Photo credits:

1. NyxCosmetics.com​

2. VirginWines.com

3. thebeardedmancompany.com

4. hm.com

5. Pinterest

Brianna Williams

Laurier Brantford '19

Brianna is a 4th year Criminology student at Laurier Brantford. She hopes that her articles are more instersting than her Instagram captions. Lover of dogs and candy. Brianna is excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!