galentine\'s day party
galentine\'s day party
Krista Stucchio

You’re Invited To… Best Themes for Spring Weddings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Spring blooms with possibilities for weddings! There are so many different colors, flowers, hairstyles, food, and activities that happen during spring weddings that cannot happen in other seasons due to what is available. It also allows for very fun outdoorsy themes that can make every wedding beautiful and unique. Here are some of the best spring wedding themes that can make any wedding day magical!

Garden Theme

Spring is the season where most flowers are in bloom, which can give you the most options as to which you want to use for your wedding. You can use them to an extreme and have a garden-themed wedding filled with all types of various flowers. You could have them all be the same color to match a color theme or use various colors to create an exciting look. 

Tropical Theme 

As it gets warmer, we start to think of the beach and the warm weather and we dream of being somewhere tropical. This is the perfect theme for any wedding. There is so much you can do with a tropical-themed wedding. You can have various tropical flowers and trees, bright colors and patterns, and even tiki torches to make the big day very exciting and interesting. 

Geode Theme 

Geodes are a very simplistic, beautiful and natural stone. You can use the textures, colors, and the very essence of geodes to create a beautiful wedding display. You can incorporate small stones into your bouquet or even have your cake look like a geode is bursting out of it. 

These different ideas can make any springtime wedding in a very beautiful day!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)