Ohio University Washington Hall Spring
Ohio University Washington Hall Spring
Hannah Moskowitz

Your Ultimate Guide on What to Do During Spring in Beantown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Now that we have entered the spring semester, we can start to think of all of the great things we can do in the city. Boston offers great things to do all year round, but when the weather gets nice, there is even more to do. Here are some great things to go out and do in Boston this spring semester:

1. Go to a Red Sox game

The Red Sox are one of Boston’s most prized sport’s teams, so while you’re around for the semester, go and check out a game. Many schools offer discounts for games so check out your school’s student activities office for more details or check out the Red Sox website for schedules and ticket prices!

2. Boston Marathon

Marathon Monday is a huge event for Boston during the Boston Marathon, and especially for Lasell students since the runner’s pass right by our campus.This event passes throughout various points of Boston and is a great way to bring the community together. Grab some friends and go watch this great event or get involved and volunteer!

3. Go to a Farmer’s Market 

There are various farmer’s markets across Boston throughout the spring that will allow you to go and get some fresh food to try!

4. Go on a Whale Watching Cruise 

Starting in April, you can attend a whale watching cruise, which is a great way to not only get on the water, but to get to see some animals up close. 

5. Go to the Lawn on D 

The Lawn on D is a great attraction for college kids! Walk around, play some games, have some snacks, and swing on the insta-worthy circle swings and have a great time with your friends!

Take advantage of all of the great things to do around Boston and have a great time during your spring semester!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)