Why We Should Support Ivory Ella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

In this day and age, it seems to be less likely that we see clothing brands that take pride in what they do because they are doing something to give back. Ivory Ella is one of those special brands that deserves to be noticed for what they do.

Ivory Ella is a clothing brand that started in April 2015 and has been growing ever since. They are unique because they help bring support to a huge cause, Save the Elephants. Saving the elephants is growing to become more important as the Ivory trade market is growing rapidly and elephant lives are at risk. Ivory Ella donates 10 percent of their net profits to Save the Elephants. Their overall mission is to provide good clothes for a good cause, and who doesn’t love good clothes?

One of the best things about Ivory Ella is that the clothes they sell are actually adorable, comfortable and well made. Some products that they specialize in are legging and athletic wear, long sleeve tees, and jewelry. They don’t stop at apparel either. They also sell dorm decor, backpacks, and drink ware. Prices range from $5 to $79.

Ivory Ella makes a large effort to have a personal connection to their customers as well by having a very active social media presence, having the frequent shopper Club Ella program, showcasing a college brand ambassador program, and participating in several charities outside of Save the Elephants. Ivory Ella is much more than an online store, they are also encouraging a certain lifestyle. “Ivory Ella seeks to inspire, guide, and motivate you to live a life with the ideals of an elephant.” Ivory Ella is a truly unique brand with a unique message and beautiful products that deserve to be put in the spotlight.

*Photos courtesy of Ivory Ella Instagram

*GIF from Giphy.com

*Information taken from WWW.ivoryella.com and www.savetheelephants.org

Elizabeth is a Senior at Lasell College, she is a writer and President for the Lasell Her Campus chapter.