Callie rep image
Callie rep image
Rafael Martin
Style > Fashion

Where Function Meets Fashion: Natalie Rogers designs built in bra (brami) tops

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Natalie Rogers, the co-founder of her online retail business Klassy Network, is on her way to take over the fashion industry. With over 187k followers on her personal Instagram account and almost 100k on the shop’s Instagram, Rogers is elevating the fashion industry with fun and functional designs for everybody. The idea behind her designs was to create fashionable pieces you can go braless in. Many of us struggle with trendy tops that are being sold, agonizing over how they can make this top work, but not have their bra completely sticking out. Rogers solved this fashion dilemma making it easy to go braless and provide support to those of us that need it. On her site, there is a collection of crop tops, bodysuits, and plenty of other trendy styles that have padding built within the top itself. This way no matter what neckline or style top you wear, you won’t have to worry about your bra not being hidden ever again! 

This brand not only is unique and fun but is also size-inclusive. This is especially important for women who have a larger chest and do require that extra layer of support. Klassy Network carries tops that can fit a size 36DDD, 38GG, and up to an H cup. The store does sell pad inserts separately on their site so you can purchase whatever top size fits you best and then the pad size, making the top unique and perfect for each individual. Rogers shares on her TikTok account these five reasons why she designed bra tops, “Sick of bra straps showing, strapless bras are always falling, it is obvious when I go braless so I get uncomfortable when people stare, there weren’t enough size-inclusive bra top options and they all wear workout tops, I wanted something stylish”!

For more information or to shop brami tops, check out Klassy Network!

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.