Need a break from all the zoom classes and want something to watch? Here is the ultimate guide to shows returning for another season this fall, including some personal favorites.
- A sucker for HGTV renovation shows? Check out Windy City Rehab Season 2 – HGTV – 9 p.m. (Reality) – Premieres Tuesday, September 15th. Another HGTV show premiering that week is Flipping 101 w/ Tarek El Moussa Season 1 Midseason Premiere – HGTV – 9 p.m. (Home Renovation) – Premieres Thursday, September 17th.
- Looking for something to watch with your family? On Thursday, September 24th Celebrity Family Feud Season 7 – ABC – 8 p.m. (Game Show) premieres! Another game show getting another season is Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. This is the 22nd Season! That premiers at 9 pm on ABC on Sunday, October 18th. Another fun family-friendly show is Shark Tank Season 12 – ABC – 8 p.m. (Reality). That premieres on Friday, October 16th.
- For the Bachelor and Bachelorette fans, the next season of the Bachelorette Premieres at 8 pm on October 13th. If you are looking for another popular reality show, the new season of The Voice premieres on October 19th at 9 pm on NBC.
- This one is a personal favorite, The Mandalorian Season 2 premieres October 30th! If you like any of the Star Wars movies, you will love this show!
- For Dramas, This is Us is getting a 5th season on NBC on Tuesday, November 10th at 9 pm. The Crown Season 4 will come to Netflix on Sunday, November 15th.
Keep up to date with our favorite shows and movies with our story highlight, “Currently Watching,” on our Instagram hercampuslasell.