Life > Experiences

The Top Galentine’s Day Ideas for You and Your BFFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Are you looking for some ideas for a fun Galentine’s Day with your friends? If you and your friends are single or just looking for some ideas to celebrate as a girl group before seeing your SO’s, then you’ve come to the right place. These ideas are cheap, easy, and sure to help you and your girls have a good time. Get ready to gather your girl group for a fun night!

1.Baking

Baking is super fun and you can make whatever you want- cookies, cake, a cookie cake. Anything’s possible! Challenge yourself and your friends to try making something from scratch if you’re feeling risky. 

2. Cook dinner together

There’s nothing like cooking and eating dinner with your best friends. You can make your own pizzas, tacos, pasta, anything really! This allows you all to spend some quality time together while doing something fun that you may not get to do often. 

3. Movie night

I know this is a basic one, but movie nights never go out of style! Get some snacks and candy, order some dinner, relax, and enjoy a movie night with your BFFs. Need some movie suggestions? How about Mean Girls, Valentine’s Day, Mamma Mia, or Bridesmaids

4. Go out for dinner

If you’re looking to get off campus for a bit, gather your girl group and get some dinner! There’s nothing like getting off campus for a bit and hanging out with friends. Take this chance to get all dolled up and have a night on the town! 

Gabriela Giubilo is a senior at Lasell College. She is majoring in Event Management with a minor in Psychology. She loves to read, watch tv, spend lots of time on Tumblr, and hang out with friends in family. She just completed a semester abroad in Queensland, Australia. Her goal is to work as an event designer and move to LA.