Style

Top 6 Gifts for the Fashionista in Your Life This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year!  We LOVE the holidays here at HC Lasell. Going home for the holidays just got a bit sweeter with our holiday-themed articles this week perfect to get even the Grinch into the holiday spirit.  Grab your hot cocoa and dive in!

Gift-giving can be tough around the holidays and there’s always the pressure to get the perfect gift for that special someone.  Thankfully, the Internet is overflowing with gift guides that’ll lead you in the right direction. These are the top gifts this year that any fashionista, aspiring fashion professional, or fashion major is sure to love!

Clothes Hanger Necklace

Let the fashionista in your life wear a symbol of what they love around their neck with this dainty hanger necklace

It by Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung is the QUEEN of style and everything she wears instantly becomes the latest trend. Your fashion friends won’t be able to wait to read this ultimate bible of style tips, lifestyle FOMO moments, and everything uniquely Alexa Chung.

Metal Garment Rack

Ask any fashion enthusiast what they want for Christmas and they’ll almost immediately respond with, “more closet space.”  Let them show off their sickest finds and stay organized with this metal clothing rack with shelves.

Vogue Subscription

Are you even a fashion lover if you’re not subscribed to the fashion resource of all time? A Vogue subscription for a year is super cheap and it’s like a little gift every month!  Vogue not your usual go-to? There are tons of small indie fashion magazines that’ll also love the support!

Fashion Photography Wall Prints

Anyone into fashion and the arts is sure to not have a blank wall in sight in their home.  Get them wall decor that’ll match their interests and personality with these fashion wall prints.  This is also a super amazing gift to DIY with magazine pages and old frames!

Dior Couture Tag Bracelet

Vintage Vogue Times on Etsy is the ultimate score and a favorite hidden gem.  Snag second-hand vintage designer goods at a very reasonable price. This Dior tag bracelet is a personal favorite.

Give the gift of fashion this season and happy holidays!  

Madison Paloski is a senior at Lasell University studying fashion communication and promotion and graphic design.  She is currently the Editor in Chief of her school's chapter of Her Campus, an editorial stylist for POLISHED Magazine and Founder and Creative Director of the Fashion Styling and Photography Club on her campus.  She can most likely be found with an old film camera in hand, eating Chipotle, or at any local Saver's.  Her Instagram can be found at @maddiiiooyx and other work can be found at madisonpaloski.wixsite.com/portfolio.