The Top 5 Tok Tok Songs…Because We’re Obsessed to Say the Least

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

If you have social media odds are you’ve heard of the new trending app TikTok, and well if you haven’t you might’ve been living under a rock the last three months or so. The app has skyrocketed and people are making money just by posting videos. Now, if you were one of those people that refused to get the app and then decided to get it as a joke or to see what all the hype is about, well welcome to the club of watching them for hours on end. I don’t fully understand it myself as to why it consumes all my free time or my everyday life now. It’s as if you can’t escape, if I hear the songs I have to dance. Or the songs consume my playlist now. Speaking of the songs from the app, here are the top five trendiest songs with dances to them. 

“Blueberry Faygo” By: Lil Mosey 

This song is super fun and upbeat. It also has thousands of videos on TikTok with the song being used. The dance is pretty simple, but flows nicely to the beat and the song. 

“Sugar” By: BROCKHAMPTON 

Sugar is a slower song and does have a slower dance to it. Personally, I would put this song on a chill or calming playlist especially when I’m stressed out. As for people wanting to learn the dance, this one is one of the easier ones to start off with. 

“Lottery” (Renegade) By: K CAMP

This is one of the top trending songs especially after TikTok star Charli D’amelio posted herself doing a dance and from there it just went viral and the renegade dance is one of the most known TikTok dances. 

“OUT WEST” By: JACKBOYS ?(Feat. Young Thug) 

This song has the easiest TikTok dance out there. Even if you think you can’t dance, you can. Out West is also a very catchy song and you can’t help but move to it. I recommend adding it to a playlist of yours.

“The Box” By: Roddy Ricch

Honestly this song is one of the best and Roddy Ricch has other songs on tiktok as well that are popular. This style of music is what a majority of the people using the app listen to. It’s fun to dance to when you’re out with your friends and hyping each other up. The dance to it is also fun and not too hard to learn.

Kaylee Bickford is a Junior at Lasell University studying psychology. She is also a member of Class Committee as the Junior Class Treasurer and CAB. A few fun facts about her are; she absolutely loves sloths, obsessed with her birthday, and Christmas is her favorite holiday. Her instagram can be found at @kaylee_bickford.