Style > Beauty

The Top 5 Hair Trends to Try Out this Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As each new season comes about, so do new ideas and trends, especially for hair. There are many colors that seem to represent each season, whether that be a darker shade in colder months and lighter shades in warmer months, or changing it up and doing another exciting color, such as pink or purple. You can also try unique and new styles to make your hair look amazing. Here are some of the trends you can expect to see in hair for this spring. 

1. Low Ponytails 

Low ponytails are one of the easiest styles that one can do. They also can fit into any occasion. This can include exercise, work, class, and even a nice night in.

2. Short hair

Short hair is making a comeback and will be very popular this season. This can include many different styles such as ponytails and bobs. 

3. Beach Waves

Beach waves are classic and are always fashionable and gorgeous. 

4. Warm Tones

This spring will be the time to see people with hair that has many warm tones in it. This will include a lot of Auburn color and many different uses of ombre. 

5. Accessories

It is very likely to see people using many different accessories to complete their daily looks. Some of the most likely accessories we will see being used include headbands and the very popular scrunchie. 

These looks are very stylish and will help make your hair fit right in with the new season that is quickly approaching. Try attempting one you haven’t before, your new favorite hairstyle may be right around the corner.

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)