This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Not sure how to make the most of the fall season before it’s gone, we have come up with the perfect fall bucket list to enjoy with friends or family. On days where it seems Winter will approach before we know it, create some time to at least experience one of these Fall activities, or others, while we can! Fall season will shortly come to an end before we know it, here are five must-do fall activities. 

1. Have a Fall photoshoot! – Autumn is undeniably one of the prettiest seasons of the year which means you should take full advantage of the beautiful scenery with some Instagram-worthy fall pictures with your friends
  2. Visit the Farmer’s market – Although this may seem like more of a summer festivity, there is no better way to gather your fresh produce than your local farmer’s market in the Fall. Keep any eye out for pumpkins to be decorated and green apples to be dipped in caramel.
  3.  Host a Fall movie night – Looking for something to watch? Choose from the hundreds of fall movies that allude to the coziness fall has to offer. Whether it be date nights or girls’ night, you can never go wrong with a movie night with snacks and blankets.
  4. Get lost in a corn maze – Whether it be a haunted maze or a family-friendly maze, you can always be assured of a good time with either some friends or loved one. Enjoy a night of games, fall foods, and rides through the corn maze.
  5. Take a drive or hike to watch the fall foliage – This is the perfect time to enjoy what nature has to offer before the leaves fall. Gather some friends to take a day trip through the scenic routes in your area.
Kaylie Silva

Lasell '23

Kaylie Silva is a junior at Lasell University studying Business Management and Finance. She is also a part of Lasell's Student Government Association as the VP of Finance. A few fun facts about Kaylie are; she is book nerd, enjoys going to the beach, and can speak two languages. Her instagram can be found at @kayliesilvaa