CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Style > Beauty

Top 10 Essential Drugstore Beauty Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

There’s no denying the drugstore beauty section has become widely popular as many products offered are in high demand. Especially for a college student on a budget, looking towards our staple products. 

1.  L’Oreal Infallible 24Hr Fresh Wear Foundation In a Powder  – Looking for a lightweight foundation that is easy to apply? L’Oreal’s Infallible foundation powder became a viral hit on TikTok for its 24hr coverage and buildable coverage
  2. NYX Professional Makeup The Brow Gel – This 16hr clear brow gel is essential in your makeup bag. Not only is it extremely convenient, but with only retailing at $8 it is super affordable for amazing quality!
  3. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick – Whether you are looking for a bold lip or neutral undertone, this liquid lipstick offers a variety of shades and leaves a smooth matte finish that is guaranteed to last all day.
  4. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara – Retailing at only $4.99, this voluminous mascara offers a false lash effect with both volume and length. Essence offers a variety of other choices from this line based on your preference.
  5. Milani Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set – Milani’s Make It Last setting spray locks in your makeup for up to 16hr wear. The formula creates a flawless finish, but can also be used as a primer before applying the base of your foundation or concealer.
  6. E.L.F. Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer – E.L.F. released an iconic hit with their camo concealers as they claim to be a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, retailing at $6.  
  7. Milani Baked BlushWith a wide shade range, this blush is beautiful for any skin complexion. It is richly pigmented and offers a glowy finish
  8. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer  This ultra-rich bronzer only retails for $15.99 and comes in a variety of shades. Look for the instant glow and ever lasting hydration it offers.
  9. ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter – This long-wearing creme powder highlighter is famous for its instant glow. 

10. NYX Fill & Fluff Eyebrow Pencil Pomade – Only retailing at $11, this eyebrow pencil is the perfect dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil. Not only is it easy to use, but it is very long-lasting and offers incredible pigmentation.

Kaylie Silva

Lasell '23

Kaylie Silva is a junior at Lasell University studying Business Management and Finance. She is also a part of Lasell's Student Government Association as the VP of Finance. A few fun facts about Kaylie are; she is book nerd, enjoys going to the beach, and can speak two languages. Her instagram can be found at @kayliesilvaa