Her Campus Media Design Team
Beauty

Top 10 Essential Drugstore Beauty Products

There’s no denying the drugstore beauty section has become widely popular as many products offered are in high demand. Especially for a college student on a budget, looking towards our staple products. 

1.  L’Oreal Infallible 24Hr Fresh Wear Foundation In a Powder  – Looking for a lightweight foundation that is easy to apply? L’Oreal’s Infallible foundation powder became a viral hit on TikTok for its 24hr coverage and buildable coverage
  2. NYX Professional Makeup The Brow Gel – This 16hr clear brow gel is essential in your makeup bag. Not only is it extremely convenient, but with only retailing at $8 it is super affordable for amazing quality!
  3. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick – Whether you are looking for a bold lip or neutral undertone, this liquid lipstick offers a variety of shades and leaves a smooth matte finish that is guaranteed to last all day.
  4. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara – Retailing at only $4.99, this voluminous mascara offers a false lash effect with both volume and length. Essence offers a variety of other choices from this line based on your preference.
  5. Milani Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set – Milani’s Make It Last setting spray locks in your makeup for up to 16hr wear. The formula creates a flawless finish, but can also be used as a primer before applying the base of your foundation or concealer.
  6. E.L.F. Cosmetics Hydrating Camo Concealer – E.L.F. released an iconic hit with their camo concealers as they claim to be a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, retailing at $6.  
  7. Milani Baked BlushWith a wide shade range, this blush is beautiful for any skin complexion. It is richly pigmented and offers a glowy finish
  8. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer  This ultra-rich bronzer only retails for $15.99 and comes in a variety of shades. Look for the instant glow and ever lasting hydration it offers.
  9. ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter – This long-wearing creme powder highlighter is famous for its instant glow. 

10. NYX Fill & Fluff Eyebrow Pencil Pomade – Only retailing at $11, this eyebrow pencil is the perfect dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil. Not only is it easy to use, but it is very long-lasting and offers incredible pigmentation.

Kaylie Silva

Lasell '23

Kaylie Silva is a junior at Lasell University studying Business Management and Finance. She is also a part of Lasell's Student Government Association as the VP of Finance. A few fun facts about Kaylie are; she is book nerd, enjoys going to the beach, and can speak two languages. Her instagram can be found at @kayliesilvaa