Life > Experiences

To The Club That Shaped My College Experience…Thank You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Oh HerCampus…you have truly been one of the biggest parts of my college experience. You were my first club, and being able to be a member since freshman year really made Lasell so much better for me. 

Hercampus provided me with a college experience like no other. Fashion show invitations, so many survival kits, and the best way to meet some of my forever friends. You kept me on my toes by trying to find a new topic to write about this week, and new event ideas that would bring both the club and Lasell community together. Shoutout to our game bonding nights and snack fundraisers for bringing us closer each semester. I swear that being part of HC kept my English class grades high, but the memories that you provided me was worth more than any grade. I will never forget my time in this club, and will forever be thankful. 

To my HC gals, college would be nowhere as fun without you in it. You allowed me to be myself, and together we laughed and smiled, even in stressful situations we stayed united, and I am so grateful for that. Through weekly club meetings and karaoke nights at Marg’s, our friendship was so much more than being in the same club, I can truly call each and every one of you my best friends. Thank you for always being there for me, especially when I wasn’t sure what I was doing myself. I cannot imagine life without HC and you in it…and I promise  I’ll be back to visit. 

I know we are coming to the end of this article, and for me that is also sad. This club has been my world for four years, and it is so crazy to see that, for me, it is over. Even though I will be moving on, I know that HC has shaped me for the better and has made me much more confident in myself and my abilities. So, thank you HerCampus. Without you, I would not be me. 

President Anna, signing off.

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)