Image displays the Nutritious 2-1 Foaming Cleanser in and out of packaging, as well as the Nutritious Creme Mask in and out of packaging. Image has a pink background.
Photo by Olivia Post
Style > Beauty

These 3 Skincare Products Perfected My Summer Glow

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Presented by Her Campus x Estée Lauder

Summer is rapidly approaching, and after a long winter battling dry and dull skin, I am ready to get my glow back. Makeup and the summer sun can only do so much to make me look radiant and glowing – I want my natural skin to shine as well! So, when I added the products from  Esteé Lauder’s new Nutritious line to my skincare routine, my skin finally started to glow again –  just in time for summer! Check out how each product in the Nutritious line has helped me perfect that effortless summer glow. 

Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser

This nutrient-rich cleanser works so well. Since I started to use it to wash my face twice daily, I’ve noticed that my acne has virtually disappeared and my skin looks less dull. This cleanser cleans out the impurities in my pores and brightens my skin, leaving me with a gorgeous radiance. Because I have struggled with acne since I was around twelve, I have not always felt comfortable in my natural skin. But now that my skin is clear and glowing, I feel more confident leaving my dorm with no makeup on. This summer I will finally have the confidence to feel good in my natural skin.

Nutritious Radiant Essence Lotion

My skin gets so dry during the winter, and keeping it hydrated has always been a never ending battle. The Nutritious Radiant Essence Lotion is the hero I have been looking for to vanquish my dry skin! I use this lotion as one of the last steps in my skincare routine, and I have noticed that my skin looks more moisturized than ever. It also helps to reduce redness, making this product one of my holy grails. I know this product will keep my skin hydrated and healthy during long summer days in the sun. 

Nutritious Melting Soft Créme/Mask Moisturizer:

I love doing face masks, and I always feel so luxurious whenever I have one on. They’re also one of my favorite ways to practice self-care! About once a week, I like to apply the Nutritious Melting Soft Créme when I’m fresh out of the shower and relax with it on while my hair dries. This mask has made my skin so soft and glowy, which is exactly what I need in order to be my best self this summer!

So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to try these amazing products so you can get a perfect summer glow, too!

This is a sponsored article. All opinions are 100% our own.

Olivia Post

Lasell '26

Olivia Post is the President of the Her Campus at Lasell chapter. She oversees all matters relating to the chapter, from editorial content to on-campus events. Beyond Her Campus, Olivia is a student ambassador for the Blue Key Society at Lasell. She is currently a sophomore at Lasell University, studying Secondary Education and English with a minor in Spanish. In her free time, Olivia enjoys reading, playing video games, and spending time with her roommates. She can also be found working on her latest crochet project, or watching RuPaul's Drag Race.