This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Being single around Valentine’s Day isn’t always the best. I’ve recently gotten into crystals, and while reading more about the ones I own, I learned that certain crystals are used to manifest love. In my usage of crystals, I pick a few from my collection that reflects my goals or intentions for the day and carry them around with me. When I want to amplify the powers of my crystals, I bring clear quartz with me as well. In addition to carrying crystals with me in my pocket, I wear a necklace that also has clear quartz on it. Here are the crystals I’m using to manifest a little romance in my life this Valentine’s Day. 

My knowledge about these crystals comes from the book The Beginner’s Guide to Crystals by Lisa Butterworth. 

For attracting love or opening myself up to love, I use:

Rose Quartz is known as the “love stone”, because of its ability to bring new love and romance into someone’s life. It can be used for more than attracting romance; rose quartz can also attract different types of love, such as platonic and self-love. The light pink color radiates immaculate Valentine’s Day vibes. If I need an extra confidence boost, I’ll turn to rose quartz. 

Like rose quartz, pink tourmaline can open somebody up to new love in their life without fearing vulnerability. It also encourages the user to embrace their journey with love and everything that happens along the way. Pink tourmaline values graciousness, both in the user and in others. On days when I need the reminder to give myself grace, I choose pink tourmaline.

If the emerald green color didn’t give it away, green aventurine is a lucky stone in addition to being one of love. Green Aventurine is great for manifestation – such as bringing love into somebody’s life. It protects the user from negativity and emotionally draining relationships. I used to wear a necklace with a green aventurine pendant because of its additional ability in easing anxiety. 

I have found that crystals encourage me to think deeper about my goals and what I want to attract into my life. Around this time of year, that might just so happen to be love. 

Olivia Post

Lasell '26

Olivia Post is the President of the Her Campus at Lasell chapter. She oversees all matters relating to the chapter, from editorial content to on-campus events. Beyond Her Campus, Olivia is a student ambassador for the Blue Key Society at Lasell. She is currently a sophomore at Lasell University, studying Secondary Education and English with a minor in Spanish. In her free time, Olivia enjoys reading, playing video games, and spending time with her roommates. She can also be found working on her latest crochet project, or watching RuPaul's Drag Race.