The College Stationary You Need For the First Day of Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Here at HC Lasell, we are preparing for our first week of classes. Join us for Back-to-Class week, for articles on how you to can prepare for a successful school year. 

Stationery is the most exciting part of a new school year. I have tested out a bunch of stationary to give you the best stationery for the 2021-2022 school year.

Zebra Pen Midliners Highlighter– $15.99

If you are a fan of pastel highlighters I highly suggest this brand. These highlighters do not dry out, I have had them for two years and they are of great value. They also have a wider tip and thin tip to give you more than one way to use them.

Zebra Stainless Steel Gel Pens– $9.97

I can never go back to other black pens after buying these. These pens last forever and they are so smooth to write with. I had to adust my handwriting to these pens and noticed that it looked so much better. 

Bic Gel-ocity Pen– $7.99

The Gel-ocity pens sre some of the smoothest pens I have ever written with I don’t have an issue with the color ending. The colors are so beautiful and vibrant. The only downside is that you need to be careful of smudging.

Bic Ultra-Smooth Mechanical Pencils– $11.99

I do not suggest using traditional pencils in college, they are such a hassle. Bic mechanical pencils are classic for a reason and give you a bang for your buck. You can even choose to get a smaller pack and buy refills to reduce your plastic waste. 

Post-It Flags– $2.59

This is the best post-it notes to use if you have psychical textbooks, this is a great way to mark important text without using high lighters. I like to designate a color to a certain task and it makes going back and referencing books so easy.

Ariana is the Editor In Chief for Her Campus Lasell. She is a senior at Lasell double majoring in Business Management and Marketing. When she's not editing for HC Lasell, she's binge-watching Netflix or buried in a good book.