Clueless
Clueless
Paramount Pictures / Designed by Elizabeth Berry
Life > Experiences

The Best Ways to Spend Valentine’s Day Weekend With Your Besties!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Valentine’s Day is not just for couples, it is a great way to show your friends how much you care as well. Boston always has so many great activities going on for every holiday, so here are some ways to have a perfect Galentine’s Day weekend with your best friends!

1. Love is A Drag Lunch: February 12, 2022

~This brunch is a great way to kick off the weekend! The event is located at the Lovejoy Wharf and starts at noon! There will be a great array of food, such as whoopie pies and oysters! 

1. Self Love Potion: February 13, 2022

~This is a great event to attend with your ladies! It is a market with fifteen vendors that are all small businesses created by women! It is at the Charles River Speedway from noon to five, and there is so much to do! You can get your nails done, your cards read, and even bring your furry friends as well!

1. Petals on Porter Galentine’s Day Brunch: February 12, 2022

~This is such a fun event to spend with your friends! It is located at Pazza on Porter from 12:00-1:30 p.m.! You will receive a free mimosa or glass of wine when you get there, and you can order food to snack on while you learn how to make the perfect flower arrangement!

These activities are sure to be a blast, so make sure to go and check them out with your friends in just a few weeks!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)