Style > Beauty

The Best Holiday Beauty Giftsets For The Beauty Lovers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Every year there is an overabundance of holiday gift sets and not all of them are up to par with the beauty brands. If you are buying for a beauty lover, this is the must-buy holiday gift set. Let’s skip over all the chalky eyeshadow and overpriced lipstick sets.

01. Sephora Bestseller Perfume Sampler

This sampler is the best for even the pickiest beauty lovers because it has such a wide range of scents. At $68, it is worth the money because you can redeem it for a full-size perfume. They’re bound to like at least one of the scents, and unlike other sets, you aren’t just paying for samplers.

02. First Aid Beauty Your Future Looks FAB Gift set

The skincare lover is bound to love this First Aid Beauty gift set with a $110 value! This set includes some of their most popular products for half the price. I would also recommend this set for someone who is known to skincare and has no clue where to start. Reviews of this product are glowing, which is why you need to pick it up now.

03. Colourpop Nightmare Before Christmas Full Collection

This was a long-awaited collab that came out after Halloween. If you know a makeup junkie with an obsession with nightmare before Christmas, snag her the whole set for only $126. This set really takes the hard part of gift-buying, why buy her one when you can buy the whole set? Plus Colourpop shadows never disappoint.

04. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Iconic Lip Wardrobe

Any girl can appreciate this Charlotte Tilbury lipstick gift set including the OG pillow talk. Even though these are mini lipsticks they are a great value of $45, because one full-size lipstick is $34. Lipsticks also take forever to be finished and at this size can be stuffed into even the smallest pocket. Plus these colors can be used for any occasion.

05. Huda beauty Rose Quartz Eyeshadow Palette

The last one isn’t a gift set, rather an eyeshadow palette that universally is flattering. The Huda Beauty Rose Quartz eyeshadow palette works on any skin color with shades dark enough to work with most skin tones. It is also her newest palette- so most makeup lovers won’t have it yet. Huda has set the standard for quality eyeshadow so it won’t disappoint. This is also a unique cool tone color story with unique shades for only $67.

Ariana is the Editor In Chief for Her Campus Lasell. She is a senior at Lasell double majoring in Business Management and Marketing. When she's not editing for HC Lasell, she's binge-watching Netflix or buried in a good book.