Life > Experiences

Thankful for Our Fellow HC Chapters: An Interview with Hannah Delea

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

For our Thankful for our Fellow HerCampus chapters, I met with Hannah Delea. Hannah is a junior at Holy Cross and avid HerCampus member. Most recently, she did an account takeover for Holy Cross’s HerCampus instagram, but a few days prior, I spoke with Hannah over Zoom. 

I asked Hannah a few questions, starting with her major, and where she’s from. Growing up in northern Massachusetts she’s not too far from home. For school, she is studying political science, taking four courses this semester. She explained how she’s always like political science and how she feels she’s good at it. Outside of HerCampus, Hannah also participates in Women in Business and Real Estate club. I found these to be interesting, as Lasell doesn’t have extra circulars like these. Hannah is clearly well motivated and focused. 

We then touched on music taste, where we found similarities. Music is a big part of my life and I was curious about Hannah’s taste. She talked about artists like The Weeknd, Clairo, The 1975, and Taylor Swift. We discussed our shared excitement about the re-recording of Red, and Chelsea Cutler. We also realized we went to the same concert in 2019, at House of Blues. 

Lastly, I asked Hannah why she joined HerCampus. She said it struck her interest by being low commitment, but also a creative outlet. She likes the freedom to write her own articles and share her ideas. She also loves how it’s female based and run. Overall, I had a great time meeting and interviewing Hannah!

Jade is a psychology major graduating with the class of 2024. In her free time, you can find Jade listening to music, cooking, or hanging out with friends