This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Every month Target sells beauty boxes for only $7 with free shipping! Now for a college kid that is a great deal. I know many other monthly boxes cost anywhere from $25-$50, which is a lot to pay every month. The box also has different products every month. Once you sign up, you do not have to pay to get one every month if you do not like the products that month. It is not a yearly subscription or anything, and I really enjoyed all the products for the month that I purchased!

The first product that came with the package was the Masque Bar Rose Gold Foil Peel-Off Mask. It only takes 10-15 minutes to do. When you have it on you are really shiny, but when you take it off your face is super soft. A downside was that it was a little difficult to peel off. These masks alone are usually $3.49.

The next one was the Miss Spa Energize sheet mask. This one takes 20 minutes. Miss Spa has many different types of sheet masks and every one that I tried I have really liked! They can always be found at Target for $1.99-$2.99 which is a great price for a college student. This specific one made my face feel refreshed and it works great on sensitive skin.

The box also came with a Tresemme Hair Mask. You only have to leave the product in your hair for three minutes before washing it out, so you can do it in the shower. After using the product, I noticed my hair was less tangled and soft. These individually cost $1.99 and I was able to use it twice.

The fourth product was Lumene Hydration Recovery Gel Mask from Finland. Not a lot of product came with this mask, unfortunately. It goes on a clear gel and you let it harden for about 15 minutes. My face did feel very smooth after using and I looked a little more glowy. This one costs $2.99.

The last product was Acure Brilliantly Brightening Mask. It was a thick mask that you wear for about 15 minutes as well. The mask was 100% vegan and sulfate free, and left my face feeling refreshed and very soft! These masks are $5.99 each. This one was my favorite along with the rose gold mask.

Overall, I really liked the products and was not disappointed. This box introduced me to some of my new favorite face and hair masks! I would go buy most of these separately. I listed all the prices to show that the $7 is a great value! All the products together are worth more than that, so I really think it is worth the money. Especially for a college kid, other monthly boxes that range from $25-$50 is too much, but this one is great. It is always great to take care of your skin, especially if you are stressed out. I plan on purchasing one of these boxes again and suggest you do the same!

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.