toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Take Your Pup Out in These Cute and Creative Dog Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Here at Her Campus Lasell we are committed to spooky content.  Halloween (and Fall in general TBH) is the perfect time for the best movies, costumes, music, books, and more.  This week we’ll be breaking down the ultimate lists to have you celebrating Halloween the right way.

Calling all dog and Halloween lovers, do we have an article for you! Halloween is not only for humans, you can dress up your dog too! Here are some adorable dog Halloween costumes for your furry friend this year!

Chia Pet

For this costume, all you need is a dog vest and some plants. By gluing the plants to the vest, you can create the perfect Chia pet costume for your dog. You can also carry a watering can with you as if you were watering your Chia pet! 

Party Dog 

This is a very simple and easy costume that will make your dog ready for any special occasion. Go to your local dollar store or party store and get a party hat for your dog to wear! You can even attach a party horn to your dogs collar to put him even more in the party spirit.

ET

This is a costume you can do WITH your dog. If you have a bicycle with a basket, you can dress up in a red sweatshirt and put your dog in the basket wrapped in a white towel! 

Superhero Dog

Your dog will be able to save the day dressed as a superhero! All you need is a cape, you can also use a blanket or a sheet, and a mask! 

Ghost

If you have a sheet that you can cut up, you can turn your dog into a ghost for Halloween! Cut out holes for your dog’s eyes and snout, and you can decorate the sheet to make your dog as friendly as Casper or a scary ghost!

I hope you and you pup have a happy Halloween!

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)