Boho Style
Boho Style
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
Style

Summer 2021 Jewelry Trends & Where to Shop Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This spring and summer season we are in full bloom with a new selection of jewelry trends hitting the shelves and online websites everywhere we turn. Keep reading to take a look at some of the fun trends this season and where you can shop them!

1. Colorful Chunky Rings

These rings can be acrylic, glass, or made out of resin and are the perfect statement piece for your summer wardrobe. Rings like this have been found all over Instagram on your favorite celebrities. While you can buy some of these on Etsy shops, there are also higher-end designer brands selling more expensive options. However, you can also check out small businesses like “HereNorThere” selling their version of the trend online too!

2. Chain everything

Thick chain links have been found to be super trendy this season, whether that be in earrings, necklaces, etc. With this trend, the bigger the chain the better! This type of heavy hardware can be seen on Victoria Beckham most often and has now made its way into designer brands like Hérmes. Brands like ASOS carry many affordable options if you are looking to try out this trend. 

3. Colorful Beads 

This jewelry trend can be seen in necklaces and bracelets and is the perfect addition to your summer fit. Many of these pieces can be found in a choker style and have been seen on celebrities like Harry Styles and Gigi Hadid. Amazon has some inexpensive options perfect for everyday wear. Shopbop has many variations of these beaded necklaces but at a higher price range of about $50+. 

Let me know in the comments below what your favorite Spring/Summer 2021 trend is! Have you worn any of the trends I mentioned?

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.