etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Spring Break Essentials with the HC Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This is it. You have finally reached the day that you circled in your Erin Condren planner months ago with your Erin Condren markers. It’s time for spring break. You booked your flight and hotel in advance, you have just finished your last midterm, and your girlfriends are ready to go. Before you leave, make sure you have all the essentials in your luggage, supplied by the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit. 

Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo Travel Size

Is your destination a tropical island, where you may not have the best water for washing your hair? Toss one of Freeman Beauty’s PSSSST! Tropical Dry Shampoo in your bag. You won’t have to worry about your hair looking greasy or flat, and best of all, the fragrance is a tropical scent to match your location. 

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Self-Tanning Lotion

Let’s face it: winter leaves you looking pale and in desperate need of sunshine. Use these L’Oreal Sublime Bronze towelettes and lotion before leaving to give some color to your skin, and then bring some along to keep it going throughout the week. You’ll be the tannest one at the pool, and most definitely the tannest when coming back from spring break. You can also visit their website to get tips on how to ‘tantour.’ 

#ActuallySheCan Success Issue

If you need some reading material on the plane, slip a copy of #ActuallySheCan into your travel bag. With it being Women’s History Month, this issue is all about female empowerment and how to become a mentor to young girls. For even more inspiration after the plane ride, follow #ActuallySheCan on Twitter and Instagram

A Juicy Couture Cup 

Everyone needs a cool cup to hold their (adult) beverages while relaxing, and this Juicy Couture cup is the best one to use. It’s glittery, it’s adorable, and the perfect size for whatever you’re drinking, because #ImSoJuicy. 

Enjoy your spring break, Lasers, and take some well-needed time to relax!

Danie is a 2018 graduate of Lasell College. She served as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Lasell for two years, and wrote all four years. Danie also worked for Her Campus as a Community Management intern for two semesters, and was a National Feature Writer for six months. Danie studied Communication with concentrations in Journalism and Public Relations. She is currently seeking opportunities in the editorial or music industry. Follow her on all platforms at @raniedoberts and check out her website, raniedoberts.com.