roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Sara’s Food for Thought: Starbuck’s Mango Dragonfruit Tea

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Looking to find the hottest new foodie spots  around the Greater Boston area?  Or maybe some hidden menu secrets in your favorite go- to chains?  We’ve got your back.  

Introducing Sara’s Food for Thought, a weekly segment and basically your new Bible for everything food related.  Time to sit back, relax, and prepare to get hungry.

Mango Dragonfruit Tea.

It is an amazing thing in this world.

Starbuck invented this amazing drink, it is literally purple.

It really looks like it came out of a fairy tale.

Since it is Starbucks, you can get this literally at any Starbucks that sells it (no word if it’s seasonal or not). 

The drink is composed of a refresher base, which is the mango dragonfruit, and freeze dried dragon fruit pieces. Making it 90 calories all together for a grande. CRAZY.

This is me pulling up to starbucks with all my money to spend on them.

Me leaving starbucks while they have all my money.

Sara Nahoun is the Social Media Director for HerCampus Lasell Chapter. She's a Fashion Design and Production Major with Minors in Photography and Graphic Design at Lasell University. Often she is found in the sewing lab or in her room taking a nap. She also spends her past time collecting reaction photos and memes off of social media to pass time.