Style > Beauty

In A Rut For Some New Products? See What Our Writer Emalee Has Been Lovin’ in This Month’s Favorites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Emalee’s March Favorites

Welcome to the new monthly segment of your dreams! Each month we’ll be listing about ten of the ultimate favorite beauty, lifestyle, and fashion favorites. There is so many hot products and new releases, who can keep track? So, introducing Emalee’s March Favorites, your hub to find the latest and greatest on what products the team has been loving lately.

My first favorite of March was the Batiste dry shampoo in floral and flirty blush scent. This scent I think is the one that smells the best and is a very floral springy smell. Sometimes we are all in a pinch and need some dry shampoo, but this would also be a great travel dry shampoo for any summer travels.

My next favorite was another hair product. It is the L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Air Dry It Wave Swept Spray. I am very particular about hairsprays. I have sworn by a different one for years now, but this one is very neat, and it smells nice and tames flyaways all day. It does not feel like residue is left behind, which is never fun and it is for styling air dried hair. I rarely use heat on my hair, so if you also do not, this product is great for styling your hair!

My next favorite has been the St Ives Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes. They are makeup remover wipes and toning wipes. Not only are they alcohol free, but they’re also made with natural chamomile extract. I have very sensitive skin and sometimes makeup remover wipes make my face sting. These do not, so I am happy that I found another sensitive skin approved makeup remover wipes.

Another beauty favorite has been the Pixi Glow Tonic. It is an exfoliating toner that makes your skin glowy.  Another product that works well with sensitive skin. The toner has aloe vera to prevent irritation. It is paraben free, aluminum free, and cruelty free. It is a little pricey, but Target typically has mini travel sizes of it, so you can test it out before committing to a big bottle.

My next favorite is the Biore Charcoal Nose Strips. I have recently mentioned how much I love the Biore Charcoal face wash and I found I really like the nose strips as well. they are super great for clearing out your pores!

My favorite face mask of the month has been the Acure Brightening Face Mask. It has argan extract and it is vegan, paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free, and cruelty free.

A new essential I found this month was the Native Coconut Vanilla Deodorant. It is an all natural deodorant and lasts all day. I really like the coconut and vanilla one, but they have a few other scents as well.  

I have been loving the color lavender for the month of March. I found this really pretty Urban Outfitters lavender cardigan. It can go over any staple black and white piece or navy piece. I have found it spices up a classy black and white outfit.

I always have a ton of new favorite songs, if you want to check some of them out, you can see what other Her Campus Lasell members and I are loving on the Her Campus Lasell Spotify.

Hope you enjoyed my March article! Can’t wait for the end of next month to share more of my favorite products from the month of April!

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.