Style > Decor

Reviewing the 2022 Fall Collection From Yankee Candle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

‘Tis the season of pumpkin spice and warm scents. Yankee Candle has many new 2022 fall candles to smell and purchase. And if you are a college student like me and cannot have candles in your room, they also have Fragrance Spheres! There is currently a fall clearance event with up to 60% off deals, so be sure to check out their website soon!

Kitchen Spice: A fall scented candle mixed with sweet orange, ginger, clove, and cinnamon is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy. It will transform any room you put it in into a warm, baked good-filled kitchen. 

Autumn Leaves: This is a best seller on the Yankee Candle website currently, with hints of pomegranate, orange blossom, and rosemary. The scent of this candle will surely bring you to a memory of walking down a path of fallen golden and orange leaves. 

Spiced Pumpkin: This sweet and spicy fragrance sphere or candle will remind you of a warm kitchen on Thanksgiving, with its clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon spices. It is also mixed with the sweet scents of citrus, orange, and vanilla for a perfect balance of sweetness and spice. 

Cranberry Chutney: If you like scents that are more on the fruity side, then you will love Yankee Candle’s Cranberry Chutney. With its cranberry and orange zestiness, it will leave your room smelling like a fresh bog for ages. 

Warm Luxe Cashmere: It is the perfect season for a cozy, clean smell to be added to the warm feel of your home. This candle’s hints of vanilla, sandalwood, and iris will be the perfect addition to your fall candle collection. 

This autumn, be sure to visit Yankee Candle’s website to purchase some candles for this season, or to even stock up for some of your other favorite holidays! You can never have too many candles.

Hello! My name is Olivia Prisco and I am a Psychology Major at Lasell University in the class of 2026. I am from Cape Cod, Massachusetts and I enjoy writing, playing tennis, and watching comedies. I am excited to be a part of the HER Campus community.