This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This week I decided that I would keep track of the outfits I wore and rate them. I typically am one who likes to dress up but there are some days where I don’t really want to bother, so I thought it would be interesting to look back at a whole week and see what I wore. 

Thursday: I wore Aritzia black biker shorts, an Aerie white bralette top, an H&M grey zip-up, silver layered jewelry, and black fuzzy slides. This outfit was a sporty-chic look that was perfect for my everyday activities. It was comfortable, but also stylish. 

Rating 9/10 

Friday: I wore a red cropped long sleeve top from Garage, a Forever 21 faux leather mini skirt, red sneakers, and silver layered jewelry again. I dressed up a bit more this day and was left feeling confident and cute! Plus, red is one of my favorite colors because it’s bold and pops. 

Rating 8/10

Saturday: I wore a Zara beige two-piece lounge set which included a tank top and wide leg pants, gold layered necklaces, gold hoops, some Urban Outfitters oval sunglasses, and black fuzzy slides. This is now one of my all-time favorite outfits! This matching set reminded me of “Skims” by Kim Kardashian. This was a very trendy and comfortable look I will wear over and over again. 

Rating 10/10

Sunday: I wore Martha’s vineyard crewneck that was passed down from my mom, blue Under Armour track pants, triple white Adidas falcon sneakers, and a blue tie-dye headband. Sunday was a very lazy day for me so my outfit needed to be more comfortable rather than cute. This was not a bad outfit, but it was also not something I would post on Instagram.

Rating 4/10

Monday: I wore a pair of black sneakers from Cotton On, some gray sweatpants I had from Walmart, a snakeskin mock neck top from Marshalls with my hair pulled back in a low pony with bangs pulled out and some silver layered cross necklaces. The hairstyle and jewelry I paired with this outfit really helped to elevate something so basic. Just based on the outfit alone, there is really not much to it. 

Rating 6/10

Tuesday: I wore thrifted yoga pants, my mom’s old 70s style blouse, Lulu’s white 70s inspired earrings, DKNY wedge sneakers, and a black headband. This was an outfit I felt super comfortable in but stylish as well. I am a sucker for 70s fashion, so getting to play around with patterns, flares, etc. was very fun!

Rating 7/10

Wednesday: I wore American Eagle dark wash flare jeans, sheer lettuce cut top, a black belt from Pacsun, green butterfly hair clips, Michael Kors sneakers, and some dainty jewelry. This was a pretty simple outfit to throw together, and it ended up looking pretty polished and put together. 

Rating 7/10

Let me know in the comments below what your favorite outfit of mine from this week was! Are there any styles that you would want to try?

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.
Ariana is the Editor In Chief for Her Campus Lasell. She is a senior at Lasell double majoring in Business Management and Marketing. When she's not editing for HC Lasell, she's binge-watching Netflix or buried in a good book.