This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Most people will read the title of this article and say, “is there really enough stuffing for you to rank?” Well, the short answer is no not really, but I love stuffing so much that I judge pretty well. All stuffing is super yummy, but some are better than others.

1. Cornbread Stuffing

I don’t know how they do it. Well, honestly it’s probably just regular stuffing made with cornbread instead of white bread. Firefly’s BBQ in Marlborough, MA has the best cornbread period, but the best cornbread stuffing during the Thanksgiving season. You can only get it for Thanksgiving as they don’t have it on the regular menu. When Thanksgiving comes around though, we get a full sheet pan of it and it is amazing!

1. Meat Stuffing

My mom makes her stuffing with a meat base, but she still puts bread in it but it is mostly meat. I’m not entirely sure what is in it but it tastes amazing! She usually uses ground beef, but since I gave that up a while ago she has been making it with ground turkey and it is so yummy! It’s very soft and moist so it has a good flavor. Definitely one of my favorite dishes during the holidays. 

1. Bread Stuffing

My family doesn’t typically make bread stuffing so I have only had it at different houses or restaurants and it is yummy, but not my all-time favorite. I like all the flavors you can get with it though because the bread soaks everything up! The more seasonings on it the better. 

What’s your favorite stuffing? 

Lasell University 2023 Fashion Design Women's Soccer Women's track and field