This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Who does love seeing those silly Halloween-themed snacks and desserts when you walk into the grocery store? Even though they start putting them out in early September, they are the best Halloween goodies. 

My top favorite is the Pillsbury Halloween sugar cookies. Who doesn’t love little ghosts or pumpkins on their cookies!? They’re perfect baked or eaten raw. Perfect for the lazy, and perfect for the semi-lazy that just wants to have warm cookies without all the hassle.

I also love the BooBerry, Count Chocula, and Franken Berry cereal! Although they changed their box design or art and I’m not a fan, it’s creepier and more of a sketch drawing than the old cartoon-looking box, which is my personal favorite!

Bakery Halloween items are also a good dessert. The orange-frosted sugar cookies and cupcakes have my heart. They’re super sugary and sweet but so worth it. Super cute and perfect for a Halloween get-together.

The hostess brand has made its goodies into Halloween themes too. Which I have never seen before so if this has always been a thing and I have just been blind up to now I’m sorry, but they are new to me. It is such a fun way to make something you already eat or might have in your pantry turn into something Halloween-themed for the group.  

Don’t forget about the candy corn! The snack that makes me go “meh” all year round but has me lining up to get a bunch during the Halloween season. I love it! The mixed bags with the chocolate ones are really good too, but I think I like the original better. 

The Halloween Oreos are also a super yummy snack. They have the perfect Halloween colors with the black cookie outside and the creamy orange center, they are delicious. 

Almost every snack brand has started turning all their regular items into Halloween-themed items and I’m all here for it, but we can’t forget about the classics that we can really only get during Halloween

Lasell University 2023 Fashion Design Women's Soccer Women's track and field