Medicine cabinet packed full of skincare products
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

Product Review: An Honest Review of Fleur and Bee’s Just Dew It Hydrating Serum

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

If you haven’t already, go check out my other article reviewing another Fleur and Bee product! There’s a ton of great information about the company and their mission, as well as my honest thoughts on their H2 Oh Yeah moisturizer (spoiler alert: I loved it and you will too). 

I’m back at it again reviewing another skincare product! This time, we’re going to be taking a look at Fleur and Bee’s brand-new product, the Just Dew It hydrating serum. This product just launched on February 23rd, but luckily, I got a sneak-peek of the product from the company. I’ve been using it religiously for the past three weeks, and now I want to share my thoughts on this product with all of you. 

The Product 

The Just Dew It hydrating serum is ultra-hydrating (as the name suggests) and anti-aging. It helps to revitalize dry or dehydrated skin while also working to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines. Like all of the Fleur and Bee products, this serum is vegan, cruelty-free, and contains only real, natural ingredients. In this product alone, there are 14 active ingredients, so you know it’ll work hard for your skin. 

The Ingredients 

To start off with, there are no parabens, sulfates, silicones, GMOs, or artificial fragrances in this serum. The ingredients it does contain, however, include water, aloe vera leaf juice, glycerin, MSM, jojoba seed oil, grapeseed seed oil, prickly pear seed oil, sea buckthorn oil, sodium hyaluronate, squalane from olive oil, vitamin E, vitamin B3, geranium flower oil, vitamin B5, and a few others. 

The Price

The Just Dew It hydrating serum retails for $34. This gets you one ounce of product that comes in a gorgeous glass container with a dropper, contains natural and organic ingredients, and is sustainably packaged. Without using the product first, I would have thought that this sounded a little bit pricey, but after using it, the product is more than worth the price. The container is larger than I thought it would be for an ounce of product, and you really don’t need to use a lot of it to cover your face. 

My Thoughts 

As I’ve said before, Fleur and Bee’s products all come packaged so beautifully. I love opening the light pink packaging to reveal gorgeous glass containers. They just FEEL like quality, and they are! Additionally, this was another product that really worked wonders on my sensitive, dry skin. There were no breakouts or skin reactions, and after each use, my skin felt smooth and hydrated. There is a slightly floral scent, but nothing too overpowering or strong. The serum itself feels very silky and a little bit like a gel, and immediately after putting it on my skin just felt calm. I will definitely continue to use this serum and will 100% be buying more when I run out. I love it and recommend it! 

*Author was sent this product for free to try out and review for the company. This was not paid, and all thoughts and opinions are the author’s own*.

Attends Lasell University and is currently a senior (class of 2023). An elementary education major with a minor in child and adolescent studies. A proud member of the LGBTQ+ community, I love the color yellow, crocs, and all kinds of tea!