President Trump Will Not Be Invited to the Met Gala

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Anna Wintour answered some tough questions as a guest on James Corden’s Late Late Show. In the segment called “Spill Your Guts”, Wintour and Corden were forced to answer some personal questions, and, if they didn’t want to answer, they’d have to eat some gross food. Since Wintour doesn’t eat fast food, some of the dining options included bacon-wrapped pizza and a bacon cheeseburger stuffed inside a donut.

The game started off pretty low-key, where Corden asked Wintour to rank designers Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, and Ralph Lauren. Wintour insisted that Tom Ford was first because they had dinner the night before, but refused to rank the others and therefore took a bite of the bacon wrapped pizza.

Then the game got more serious when Corden asked, “Who would you never invite back to the Met Gala?” Without hesitation, Wintour answered, “Donald and Melania Trump.”

Wintour publicly supported and raised money for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election, so this doesn’t come as much of a surprise.

Raegan Cleary is a senior at Lasell College studying Fashion Communication and Promotion. She likes French Bulldogs and long walks to Chipotle. In addition to Her Campus shes been doing theatre for eight years and this spring she'll be in her fourth production of Vagina Monologues. In the future she'd love to become the next Miranda Priestly or the frontwoman in a girl-punk band.