Powerful Women of Lasell: Francesca Ceppetelli

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Powerful Females of Lasell: Francesca Ceppetelli

Senior Francesca Ceppetelli, is a member of the Lasell field hockey team, and an executive board member of both Hope for Humanity and Relay for Life. She has also done three service trips while at Lasell; Ecuador 2014, Alternative Spring Break 2015 and Antigua 2016. She also participated in a “Britsionary” to Haiti in the summer of 2015 through the Be Like Brit foundation. She does a lot of on and off campus volunteer work and is a hard working student always striving to be the best person she can be. Francesca has a love for animals, especially her cats and dogs at home. She also loves country music, teaching, and working with children. Francesca says “Teaching is my passion, I love working with children and seeing them progress every day.” She is definitely someone we are proud represents Lasell, and has a powerful impact in and outside of the comunity.

I am a junior Fashion Merchandising student from Stamford, CT. I have been writing for Her Campus since the beginning of spring semester, and am on the field hockey team, in the mini and Undergrad fashion shows,participate in Relay for Life yearly and Lasell's Senior Citizen's Prom,  and am a peer writing tutor in the AAC. At home I work at an ice rink and am a camp counselor for kids teaching hockey lessons, which is one of my favorite sports. I like working out, writing, listening to music, and going into Boston whenever I can.