Plan Your Next GNI (Girls Night In) with These Fun Fall Twists

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Need to destress? Why have a GNO, (Girls’ Night Out) when you can save money and have a GNI, (Girls’ Night In.) Have a girls’ night with your roommates or some friends! You can make it is a fall-themed girls’ night in, with our tips.

1. Favorite Fall Movie

Find a spooky movie on Netflix or Hulu. You can also see if your school library has movies to rent. Go with a childhood classic like Halloween Town or Nightmare Before Christmas.

2. Bake Some Fall Cookies

Use your common room dorm oven to make fall cookies. You could even make pumpkin bread, muffins, or apple bread. If you do not want to get too fancy, you can just make some Pillsbury cookies because everyone likes those as well.

3. Favorite Fall Drink

Brew up some pumpkin spice coffee or tea. You could also make some hot chocolate! 

4. Manicures

Pick your favorite dark color nail polish and give yourself a little mani. Here is one of my favorite Sally Hansen dark color nail polishes. 

5. Moisturizing Face Mask

My skin does not like the fall and winter season, so it is a great time to start using a moisturizing face mask. Here is my favorite from Neutrogena.  

6. Time to Bring Out the Fuzzy Socks!

Break out your favorite pair and a warm blanket too!

7. Order a Pizza

What is a proper girls’ night in without takeout?

8. Read a Book

With friends or roommates, you can start reading a book together if that is your thing, and meet up one night a week to discuss the book! It would also make it fun if it was a book that had a movie made based on it and everyone watches the movie when the book is finished. 

9. Make Fall Scented Potpourri

Since dorms do not allow fall scented candle, buy a couple of small fall scented items to make potpourri for you and your friend’s dorms.

Time to have a fun ladies’ night and take a break from studying! 

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.