burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Our Favorite Thanksgiving Outfit Inspo to Flaunt Around Your House

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Fall is the ultimate season to eat good food, enjoy the festivities, and most importantly, spend time with your family.  Here at Her Campus Lasell, we’ve curated the ultimate guide on how to absolutely *crush* this Thanksgiving season, from how to perfectly decorate your dorm for the holiday, cooking tips and tricks for the holiday, and the importance of giving back.

Whether you are keeping it casual with the family or dressing up, Her Campus Lasell has the perfect outfit ideas for you this Thanksgiving!

1. Wales Check Skirt and Solid Shirt

Our first outfit idea consists of a plaid skirt of any length and a solid black top to balance it out. It can be dressed up with a heel bootie and a statement necklace or dressed down with casual flats and simple jewelry. A high pony with a ribbon scrunchie and statement earrings would also go well this outfit. If you live somewhere chilly we recommend warm tights and a cardigan with this outfit. 

2. Corduroy Skirt

Here is another skirt option if skirts are your thing. This burnt orange corduroy skirt is very in or you can honestly do any color corduroy skirt or pants. Corduroy has been in this time of year. If you are going with a vibrant color like the burnt orange we suggest white on the top to balance out the outfit. Add some white heeled booties and tights and you are good to go. 

3. Orange T-shirt dress

You can never go wrong with a good old t-shirt dress and this very festive color. T-shirt dresses are always a great staple and we love the collar v neck on this one. Dresses with pockets are always a win too. Pair with some statement bracelets since it is short sleeves and cute tights. 

4. Classic Sweater Dress

Like the t-shirt dress you can never go wrong with a sweater dress. Our outfit idea is a solid sweater dress, solid tights, and ankle boots with a leopard patterned belt to accessorize. You can also add some layered necklaces and statement earrings. 

5. Casual Look

If you need a more casual look just a t-shirt and jeans, you can not go wrong with a leopard print top, denim, and a snazzy belt. Add some hoops and you are good to go.

6. Turtleneck Cozy Sweater

You can never go wrong with a fuzzy turtleneck sweater. This can be casual with a pair of jeans and flats. This can also be dressed up with a skirt and heels.

I hope these ideas give you some inspo for whatever you are doing this Thanksgiving!

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.