Old, New, Latest, and Greatest Films with Emalee: To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before P.S. I Still Love You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Welcome to Her Campus Lasell’s movie reviews with our writer and President, Emalee, where we are going to review the classics and the latest and greatest in film. So grab some popcorn and let’s see if this movie is worth seeing. Do not worry there will be *no spoilers* in this article.

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Still Love You was directed by Michael Fimognari and was released to Netflix this past Valentine’s Day. There is a reason that this is one of the most talked about movies right now. Along with the great original cast of Noah Centineo, Lana Condor, Janel Parrish, and John Corbett, they also added to the cast Jordan Fischer and Ross Butler, so it has a great list of stars!  Sometimes it is hard not to get nervous about sequels not being good, but this one was just as great as the first one! Lara Jean and Peter have just taken their relationship from pretend to official when another recipient of one of her old love letters enters the picture. This creates friction with Peter and Lara Jean. Lara Jean is still concerned that Peter is hung up on his ex-girlfriend Jen and is also concerned about being the best girlfriend since this is her first time being a girlfriend. However, Peter and Lara Jean promised in the beginning of the film to never break each other’s heart, so you will just have to see how it ends!  I have personally not read the book, but have heard that the movie was even better than the book! Which does not happen often. You are going to want to watch this one over and over again just like the first one. Definitely the perfect movie for your next girl’s night in.                                                          

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.