Nine Pinterest Worthy Desserts to Wow Your Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Need Pinterest-Worthy Halloween treats and desserts? Halloween candy is always the best, but let’s spice it up a bit with the following recipes: 

1. Halloween Cookies On a Stick: Decorate chocolate cookies with frosting as pumpkins, mummies, ghosts, goblins, or anything spooky enough for Halloween time. 

2. Rice Krispie Mummies: Decorate rice Krispie treats with white frosting and candy eyes to make them look like a mummy. 

3. Reese’s Pumpkin Spiders: Take good old classic pumpkin-shaped Reese’s and attach candy eyes and spider legs made from pretzel pieces!

4. Ghost Fruit Kabobs: Put together strawberries, cantaloupe, or favorite fruit, and ghost marshmallows on a kabob stick!

5. Strawberry Ghosts: This can easily be done by dipping strawberries in white chocolate and adding little milk chocolate dots to make it seem like there are eyes and a mouth.

6. Scarecrow Crunch: Make the perfect snack mix with caramel corn, pretzels, Chex, mini rolos, Reese’s pieces, and candy corn! 

7. Candy Corn Pretzel Melts: Take mini square pretzels, press in Rolos, and candy corn on top for a super easy yummy treat!

8. Candy Apple Bar: Make a candy apple bar by cutting up slices of apples and putting them on sticks for dipping in caramel sauce! Set up bowls of various topping like sprinkles, m&ms, and oreo pieces! 

9. Spider Cupcakes: Make chocolate or vanilla cupcakes and frost them with white vanilla frosting. Add just the cookie part of the oreo on top of each cupcake. Add candy eyes and chocolate frosting lines that look like legs. 

These can easily be enjoyed by one person or a small group while watching Halloween movies. They can easily be deliverable to people as well! Have a spooky Halloween!

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.