Style > Fashion

Night Out: Evening Wear Outfits for Spring 2022

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

When it comes to a night out, I enjoy looking toward the darker tones of color and glamorizing the outfit with accessories. I have been looking towards more cut-outs and bodycon apparel over the past couple of months to supply my spring collection. 

Knit Black Set by Eternal Sunshine 

I got this knitted black set from thriting and I love it. Pairing this set with sheer tights, cute boots, and my black trench coat, I’m ready for a date night. 

Black Leather skirt

Since it’s still bearable to wear leather in the warmer months, my black skirt does just that! It’s comfortable and a great addition to a bodysuit and leather boots.

Cut-out Rave Top by Solado 

This black bodysuit reminds me of Maddy’s dress from Euphoria. It has a cut-out in the upper chest area, and has sleeves that connect. Although the weather is getting warmer, there are some nights where it’s kinda cold. This body suit brings a balance for supporting all weather… and it’s cute.

Black bodycon dress with hip cut-outs by Forever 21 

Since I got this last summer, I’m reviving it a season early. Pairing this dress with a light black trench coat, or a denim jacket, I’m all set to head out. 

Black Corset with Satin Black blouse. 

This is my favorite evening outfit of this year. The satin blouse is light enough to be a layer for the corset. I like to pair this outfit with black pants and black heels. This outfit gives both a romantic feel with the floral embroidery, and a slimming look since it’s all black. With the corset, it does help give a sexy look with a side of girl-boss attire. I enjoy getting corsets from Fredericks of Hollywood like this one, and I got the satin blouse from Express’s 2020 winter collection. 

Jade Diaz

Lasell '23

Jade is a Senior at Lasell, majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Management. She adores figurative art, and enjoys being creative in any way possible. She is sneaker- obsessed and loves the world of fashion. One fun fact is that her dog Finn, is named after a Star Wars character named FN-2187.