This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This week’s cutie is no one else but Nick Stasiak. Born and bred in Pequannock, New Jersey, Nick has two older brothers and plans to stay close in the future, either staying in New Jersey or making the short move to New York. But Nick is not city man. He wants to travel when he’s older but nowhere abroad.  

This sports enthusiast puts baseball on the top of the list followed by football. Nick played baseball most of his life, with his greatest accomplishment being, “When I was 11 years old, my baseball team, the Pequannock All Stars, won New Jersey States for little league, then the following year took second place.” Nick played first base. He then continued playing at his private all boys high school, Don Bosco Prep. To continue this love of sports, Nick is currently a Communication major focusing in Sports Communication. He hopes to one day have his own sports radio show. Nick has worked on the Lasell College Radio, and plans on joining the club next semester. 

Nick’s favorite thing at Lasell is his friends on campus, especially the ones in Chandler house where he lives. He plays pickup games of basketball and football with them around campus. Some fun facts about Nick include his favorite food which is spaghetti and meatballs, his celebrity crush which is Kate Upton, and his favorite outfit, which happens to be his birthday suit. 

Any ladies looking for love from this hunk can expect the expected, as his ideal date would be a Mets game. But Nick does have some other interests, like the music. Nick loves EDM, and some of his favorite artists include DJ Martin Garrix, 50 Cent, Kid Cudi, and Tiesto. His favorite movie is Fever Pitch, but would rather spend time reading sports books or playing video games. When Nick was asked about his favorite TV show he said, “Friends, Friends, Friends, King of Queens, The League, and Two and a Half Men.” His bucket list includes going to every single MLB stadium, go to a Superbowl, go to a College Football National Championship, go to a World Series game, and go to the Masters Golf Tournament. A girl’s personality and eyes is what he finds most attractive in a person. Nick has been known to drop his favorite line to his ladies of choice, which is “Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see.”

Photo courtesy of Cutie

Taylor is a senior at Lasell majoring in Communications with a concentration in Journalism and a minor in sociology. She has happily been a member of Her Campus Lasell for the past two years. This will be her second year as Campus Correspondent. She is also involved with Active Minds on campus. Taylor runs a camp during the summer, and in her free time likes to bake cookies, get swoll at the gym, eat fancy food and travel through Europe.
Caitlin is currently the Campus Correspondent for Lasell College and is anticipating graduation in 2015 from Lasell College with a B.A in communications. She is majoring in communications with a focus in journalism. When not at school she works in retail. When she isn't busy with Her Campus or school work, she enjoys archery, reading, shopping (with an addiction to shoes), and exploring as much as possible. Her favorite books include the whole Harry Potter series, any mystery/ thriller novel, and historical fiction.