The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

If you are currently on social media, especially TikTok, I’m sure that you’ve heard of the Roman Empire trend. However, if you have no idea what I’m talking about, there was a viral joke that men think about the Roman Empire a lot more than you would expect, I’m talking at least once a month, sometimes more. With that being said, I’m here to discuss some of my versions of the Roman Empire.

The JonBenet Ramsey Case

I think about this case way more than I should. If you’re not familiar with this case, JonBenet was a 6-year-old pageant girl who was killed in her own home. This case is still open and unsolved. There is just something about it that is so peculiar and intriguing. I can’t help but wonder what happened to JonBenet.

The Pitch Perfect Treblemakers

Now hear me out. I have been obsessed with this movie for years now, but the Treblemakers specifically, are a group I never get sick of. Their performances are catchy and fun to watch and the members are amusing and lovable. There’s no reason to not think about Pitch Perfect and the Treblemakers.

Getting killed in my car

I honestly think that this might be a universal girl thing because we are very aware of our safety, but this circumstance is a little specific. I’m not talking about just getting killed in general. I mean the idea of getting into my car at night and someone hiding in my back seat, plotting my death. Not a day goes by that I don’t worry about this, if I’m being honest.

Logan Paul’s “The Fall of Jake Paul”

This one is a little embarrassing, but I was a Logan Paul fan for a while and the diss track that he released against his brother, Jake Paul, was crazy in my little mind. I will admit, to this day I still jam out to this song and think that it’s one of the better diss tracks to be released by a YouTuber.

Tom Holland Umbrella Lip Sync Battle

Something about the outfit, choreography, Rihanna song, and Tom Holland just captivated me. I think about this Lip Sync Battle maybe once a month or every two months and I always have to go back and watch the whole thing. He just absolutely devoured the performance.

Dropping all responsibilities and traveling the country

I also think that this is a universal girl thought, but any time I have a minor inconvenience, this is exactly where my mind goes. I have seen so many people who have actually done this and I have never been more jealous. I would love nothing more than to drop everything and travel the country in a van with no responsibilities.

Hello! My name is Kaylee Kentzel. I am a Psychology major and a Forensic Criminology minor at Lasell University with the class of 2026. I enjoy reading, listening to music, watching and reviewing new movies, traveling, and taking photos!