CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Style > Beauty

My Recent Favorite Products

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

I’m always on the hunt for new products to try. Whether I find one through a TikTok video or by perusing the shelves of my favorite stores, I’m always guaranteed to bring something new home with me. Am I easily influenced? Yes. Have I found tons of products that have worked great for me? Also yes. Here are some of the products that have quickly become my favorites.

This knit midi dress from Target:

One of the big things I tend to look for nowadays while shopping is clothes I can wear while student teaching. I happened to be at my local Target one day when I found this adorable midi dress! It’s a great versatile piece, and I couldn’t stop thinking of all the ways I could style it. I wore it to my student teaching placement this past week, and I felt so comfortable while also being cute and professional. I’m convinced I need it in every color now.

This foundation stick from Huda Beauty:

Huda Beauty is now one of my favorite makeup brands after trying this foundation stick. I typically struggle with finding a foundation shade that doesn’t make me look orange after I apply it. Thankfully, Huda came to my rescue with her impeccable shade range of the #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick. Not only did I find a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone, but the formula of this foundation is so smooth and blends like a dream. I almost feel like I’m not wearing any foundation; it’s just that good.

This snail mucin serum from Peach Slices:

I know you might be thinking: snail mucin, seriously? But hear me out on this one. This serum has kept my skin so hydrated and nourished throughout the dry winter. I’ve incorporated it into my daily skincare routine, and my skin has never felt this bright or glowy. This serum came as part of a gift set I bought, and I loved this serum so much that I bought another bottle after I ran out of the first. Don’t be turned off by the snail aspect, this product worked wonders for my skin.

This clarifying shampoo from Kristin Ess:

Kristin Ess’ products have been a game-changer for me in terms of haircare. After reading about the benefits of using a clarifying shampoo and seeing this one recommended by tons of people, I was sold. Because it is a stronger product, I only use it once a week to remove buildup from excess oil and my other hair products. Let me tell you, my hair feels so soft and clean whenever I use this shampoo, and I actually look forward to using it when I shower because of how incredible it is.

These are just some of the products that I’ve been loving lately, and I can’t wait to find even more!

Olivia Post

Lasell '26

Olivia Post is the President of the Her Campus at Lasell chapter. She oversees all matters relating to the chapter, from editorial content to on-campus events. Beyond Her Campus, Olivia is a student ambassador for the Blue Key Society at Lasell. She is currently a sophomore at Lasell University, studying Secondary Education and English with a minor in Spanish. In her free time, Olivia enjoys reading, playing video games, and spending time with her roommates. She can also be found working on her latest crochet project, or watching RuPaul's Drag Race.