This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

For this Halloween weekend, I went to spend some time with my friends Isabelle and Meghan in New Hampshire. We had already made these plans over two months ago and since I have been here at Lasell over the summer, I haven’t had the chance to leave campus or Massachusetts in general. On Friday we left at 1 pm and arrived in New Hampshire to start the day at Canobie Lake Park and I enjoyed it. We went on a roller coaster, and did haunted houses as well for the Halloween spirit. After we finished having a lot of fun we headed back to Meghan’s house and it was the first time I had a sleepover (shocker right!). Anyways, the whole entire time I had a blast. On Saturday we decided to have breakfast in the morning. The place was called Tuckers and the food was amazing. I had an avocado plate with scrambled white eggs. 

For the rest of the day, it was chilly. We went to Five Below and grabbed some snacks so we could watch movies later on, and also we decided to walk around some outlets and see Christmas stuff. I felt like it was wrong but I still wanted to see some Christmas decorations. After we were done we went back to Meghan’s house and started to watch The Purge and Harry Potter for the night. While we were watching the movies we also made dinner and I was so happy and thrilled I got to do this with my friends who I consider family. This whole trip was amazing and visiting New Hampshire was beautiful. I’m thankful I have these amazing friends who I’m really close to, and got the chance to bond with them even more.

Keyle Pacaja

Lasell '25

Keyle is a Sophomore at Lasell University, majoring in Marketing. She loves to do any sports activity also 🛍 . She also loves to challenge herself. One thing you should know about her she has to hear an Olivia Rodrigo song or Harry Style to start her day.